Reduced Allergy Symptoms: Effectively remove common allergens such as pollen, dust mites, pet dander, and mold spores from the air. By reducing the presence of these allergens, help alleviate allergy symptoms such as sneezing, coughing, watery eyes, and congestion.
Asthma Management: For individuals with asthma, air purifiers play a crucial role in managing the condition. By eliminating airborne triggers like dust particles, pet allergens, and mold spores, air purifiers can help minimize asthma attacks, wheezing, and shortness of breath.
Odor Elimination: Maxell Air purifiers equipped with activated carbon filters and smart Ozone generator can effectively remove unpleasant odors from cooking, pets, tobacco smoke, and other sources. This is particularly beneficial for those who want to maintain a fresh and odor-free indoor environment
Minimize Cleaning Time. Maxell Air Purifier is designed to filter the air and capture airborne particles, including dust, as they circulate. By removing these dust particles from the air, the purifier helps to prevent them from settling on surfaces in your home, reducing the overall amount of dust that needs to be dusted or cleaned from surfaces.
Improved Sleep Quality: Clean air promotes better sleep quality. By removing allergens, dust, and other irritants, air purifiers create a cleaner and healthier sleep environment. This can lead to fewer night time disturbances, improved breathing, and a more restful and rejuvenating sleep experience.
Decreased Risk of Infections: Maxell air purifier with germicidal features, such as our unique UV light, ozone generator and advanced filtration systems, help in eliminating airborne bacteria, germs, viruses, and other pathogens. This can be especially beneficial in reducing the risk of respiratory infections such as colds, and flu.
Enhanced Overall Well-being: Breathing clean, fresh air has a positive impact on overall well-being. Improved indoor air quality can boost energy levels, enhance cognitive function, reduce fatigue, and contribute to a healthier and more vibrant lifestyle
Humidifier. By having a humidifier integrated into an air purifier, you can optimize the air quality and humidity levels in your space, promoting overall well-being, comfort, and a healthier indoor environment.
What are the benefits ?
- Improved Respiratory Health: Dry air can exacerbate respiratory conditions such as allergies, asthma, sinusitis, and coughs. Humidifiers help soothe and moisturize the respiratory tract, providing relief from congestion, irritation, and coughing. They can make it easier to breathe and promote overall respiratory health.
- Improved Skin Health: Low humidity levels can cause skin dryness, itchiness, and flaking. Humidifiers replenish moisture in the air, helping to hydrate your skin. This can lead to improved skin health, reduced dryness, and relief from common skin conditions like eczema.
- Eases Congestion: Humidifiers can be particularly helpful when dealing with nasal congestion and sinus discomfort. The added moisture helps to moisturize the nasal passages, making it easier to breathe and relieving congestion. This can be especially beneficial during cold and flu seasons or for individuals prone to allergies.
- Soothes Dry Eyes: Dry air can lead to dry and irritated eyes, causing discomfort and potential vision issues. Humidifiers help alleviate dryness in the air, reducing eye irritation and providing relief for dry eyes.
- Complementary Air Purification: The combination of a humidifier and an air purifier in a single device allows you to enjoy the benefits of both technologies. While the air purifier filters out airborne pollutants, the humidifier adds moisture to the purified air, creating a cleaner and more comfortable indoor environment
Who needs an Air Purifer?
An air purifier can benefit a wide range of people and environments. Anyone who is concerned about improving indoor air quality and creating a healthier living or working space can benefit from an air purifier. Here are some specific groups of people who may find air purifiers particularly valuable:
1. Allergy Sufferers: Individuals with allergies, such as hay fever, pet allergies, or dust allergies, can benefit greatly from using an air purifier. Air purifiers can help remove allergens like pollen, pet dander, and dust mites from the air, reducing allergy symptoms and providing relief.
2. Asthma Patients: People with asthma can have sensitive airways that are easily triggered by airborne irritants and pollutants. Air purifiers can help remove asthma triggers, such as pollen, mold spores, smoke, and VOCs, helping to reduce asthma attacks and improve respiratory health.
3. Respiratory Conditions: Those with respiratory conditions, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or chronic bronchitis, can benefit from cleaner air provided by air purifiers. Reduced exposure to airborne particles can ease breathing difficulties and enhance overall comfort.
4. Pet Owners: Pet owners often deal with pet dander and odors, which can negatively impact indoor air quality. Air purifiers with effective filtration can help eliminate pet-related allergens and unpleasant smells, creating a more comfortable environment for both pets and their owners.
5. Individuals in Urban Areas: People living in urban areas may face higher levels of air pollution due to traffic emissions, industrial activity, and other sources. Air purifiers can help mitigate the effects of outdoor pollution and create a cleaner indoor environment.
6. Smokers and Secondhand Smoke: Air purifiers with activated carbon filters can help reduce the presence of tobacco smoke and its harmful components, improving the air quality for both smokers and non-smokers in the vicinity.
7. New Parents and Babies: Clean air is essential for newborns and infants, whose respiratory systems are still developing. Air purifiers can provide cleaner air, reducing the risk of respiratory issues and promoting a healthier living environment for babies.
8. Offices and Workspaces: Indoor air quality in offices and workplaces can be affected by various factors, including dust, allergens, VOCs from office equipment, and poor ventilation. Air purifiers can help create a healthier work environment, enhancing productivity and employee well-being.
9. Individuals Concerned about Air Quality: Anyone who values a clean and healthy living environment and wants to reduce exposure to airborne pollutants and allergens can benefit from an air purifier.
10. Individuals that want to save time Cleaning. By reducing airborne dust particles and minimizing dust recirculation, an air purifier can help extend the time between dusting sessions.
Save Time Cleaning!
The Average Person Spends 12,896 Hours Of Their Life Cleaning
That’s the same as 1.5 entire years of your life spent cleaning the house. And much more if you’re obsessed with having a fresh and clean home like us.
With improved indoor air quality, you will find that you can extend the time between major cleaning sessions, such as deep cleaning or vacuuming. An air purifier can help keep the air cleaner in the interim, reducing the need for frequent thorough cleaning. Here’s how an air purifier can help!
Capturing Airborne Dust: Air purifiers are designed to filter the air and capture airborne particles, including dust, as they circulate. By removing these dust particles from the air, the purifier helps to prevent them from settling on surfaces in your home, reducing the overall amount of dust that needs to be dusted or cleaned.
Minimizing Dust Recirculation: Without an air purifier, dust particles can settle on surfaces and then become stirred up again, leading to continuous dust recirculation. An air purifier with effective filtration helps to minimize this by capturing and trapping airborne dust, preventing it from resettling on your furniture, shelves, and other surfaces.
Targeting Fine Dust: Air purifiers with high-efficiency HEPA filters are particularly effective at capturing fine dust particles that are smaller and more challenging to remove through regular dusting alone. These filters can trap particles as small as 0.3 microns, significantly reducing the amount of dust in the air and on surfaces.
By reducing airborne dust particles and minimizing dust recirculation, an air purifier can help extend the time between cleaning sessions. You will find that you need to clean and dust less frequently and that the dust accumulation is reduced.
Why Maxell Air Purifier?
- Extreme strong CADR up to 450m3/h, capable to purify an 500ft2 space in 17.3 minutes.
- Air-change ability up to approx. 6 times in 330ft2 space.
- 99.99% PM2.5 filtration.
- 99.99% Bacteria filtration.
- Up to 98.75% block rate against allergens.
- Suggested usage area: 330 – 580 ft2.
- Multi-filter adopted: HEPA x Cold-Catalyst x Active-carbon.
- 5-Step filter: H13 HEPA + Active carbon + Cold-catalyst + Prefilter.
- 20 millions negative ions emission per cm3
- Built-in UV chamber
- Air Humidifying Protection function.
- 26dB extreme quiet operation sound.
- Dual Antibacterial Mechanism
- Commercial Grade Filters and Motor
- Air quality real-time display.
5 STAGE Air Filtration – The Strongest Filter combination
Level 1．Prefilter *No need to change the filter unless it’s broken
- Big particles (Dust)
Level 2 + 3．Cold Catalyst x Active Carbon
- Formaldehyde CADR 84m3/hr
- Purify 50m2 space in 100 minutes
- Twin combo filter: Cold-catalyst (Titanium Dioxide) + Active carbon Honeycomb board
- Can decompose harmful gases (VOC) such as formaldehyde and adsorb the source of odors.
Level 4 + 5．Antibacterial Fiber × HEPA (H13)
- Purify 50m2 space in 18.6 minutes
- 99% Filtration of PM2.5, PM0.3
- 98% Filtration of bacteria
- Twin combo filter: 0.01μm diameter Made in USA non-woven fabric layer + H13 grade HEPA filter.
- Effectively prevent growth of bacteria on the filter.
2 STAGE – Dual Antibacterial Mechanism
Built-in with dual ionizer which is able to generate 20 millions of negative ions per cm3, MXAP-HEP200 also include a built-in UV Chamber with a wavelength of 365nm, enable to effectively inhibit and decompose bacteria, virus and odors in the air. At the same time, it can also help reduce the growth of bacteria on the filters.
1 STAGE – Air Humidifying Protection
*According to the survey and recommendations of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan, the appropriate humidity to suppress the virus is about 60%.